rod into master cylinder needed 69 dart/ opinion on JB welding it

-
Got my baby back today.

I went to pick it up last week and the rod they put in required too much pedal movement to stop, so they again replaced the master cylinder. Works like new now.

They also were used their vise to do a proper job on my brake lights, no more quarter...

thanks for help/offers

Did they atleast tell you what happened to the rod?That was a very very stupid move on their part.Please make sure you get it repaired properly.Rigged brakes are dangerous,not only to you but others on the road.I honestly cant believe they did that.

Did they atleast tell you what happened to the rod?That was a very very stupid move on their part.Please make sure you get it repaired properly.Rigged brakes are dangerous,not only to you but others on the road.I honestly cant believe they did that.

ya know i should have asked wtf about it just coming right out like that after the jb weld, but didnt. I did ask if they saved the piece, they didnt. I didnt have the sense to ask them to save it before they did the work. must remember to always ask for old pieces.

I really gave them a yelling when I went back, I dont think they will do that again. But I will never go back there to find out.

-
Back