Roll bar/ Roll cage Kits

-

A/MP

Reaction score
I have a '65 Dart that has a 6pt roll bar kit installed. All the welding was wrong and I have to replace it. The kit in the car was too tight along the side door panel (you could not operate the window crank) and the height of the bar was so short that a 3" tall piece of iron was used to mate the bar to the rocker panel/ floor. I also need to place a cross bar in the front since the tranny hump and firewall were modified. This is for a track only car. So I need help to find a kit that really does fit this body style. Thanks

I have an S&W kit in my '65 Dart. Fits perfectly after some trimming and fitting. The car was a bare shell when I installed it. I also built my frame connectors from 2X3 rectangular tubing.

I have an S&W kit in my '65 Dart. Fits perfectly after some trimming and fitting. The car was a bare shell when I installed it. I also built my frame connectors from 2X3 rectangular tubing.

Me too. All but the frame connectors. They are Mopar Performance that I got threw Mancini Racing.

Alston Chassisworks has a neat little worksheet that you fill out and they will custom bend you a kit. Thats the way I went on my 66 Dart.

PA270010.jpg

PA270009.jpg

PA270002.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a bolt together, bolt in kit available?

Any chassie shops in your area?? if so inquire on having them fab-up and install a rollbar for you,thats what i did and he built it just the way i wanted it..

-
Back