Roll Cage

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok guys I am planing on putting frame connecters when I do the 4 speed swap.Its has a healthy 360 now but plan on a stroker.I was thinking of a roll cage but dont want to have a full cage in my dd/strip car.I will do the rear seat delete but what about a 4 point cage of something like that to stiffin up the car.

You can do 8 point or 6 point. Jegs sells seat saver bars that allow you to save the rear seat....Just have to cut holes in the rear tray.

You can do 8 point or 6 point. Jegs sells seat saver bars that allow you to save the rear seat....Just have to cut holes in the rear tray.

I dont want the rear end im fine taking it out but I just dont want a full cage with bars running all over.

I dont want the rear end im fine taking it out but I just dont want a full cage with bars running all over.

6 point then...8 is just extra bars....6 has the hoop..two bars that go to the front of the car and two to the rear. 6-8 are good for the track if your stroker goes faster than 11.49.

6 point then...8 is just extra bars....6 has the hoop..two bars that go to the front of the car and two to the rear. 6-8 are good for the track if your stroker goes faster than 11.49.

What about doing the side bar that swings out when you open the door.

6pt, swing out bars/stepped bars or normal. Swing out bars are legal to run. My Dart has a 6pt with normal door bars.

It seems like you either cage or you don't. I wouldn't put anyone in the back seat of a caged car, Your just asking for a lawsuit.

-
Back