Rollcall for MARYLAND MOPARS OWNER

-

supra7tt

Reaction score
Hey I live in jessup M.D just wanting to say hello to all the MD Mopar

found this driver, a 1985 Ram, one owner slant six 4 speed overdrive on the eastern shore...looking for a 68 dart to build.

Rising Sun, Maryland here. Looking forward to meeting with fellow enthusiasts and sharing stories and making friends. We can all meet and head off the Cecil Dragway this summer. Friday nights are run what you brought. You can find that people drive and enjoy almost anything from stock vw beetles, ATV's, diesel trucks and some one of a kind garage built wonders.

GregH

Hagerstown is in the house... Watching the light snowfall now and hoping that warm weather gets here soon.

La Plata, MD here!

1973 Dart Sport 340 (midnight madness racecar)
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible driver (original 273/904) soon to be 318/A833OD

Waiting for MIR to open in March, and working on 67 cuda when I can.

Bob

RACECAR spelled backwards is "RACECAR"!

got the black Dart from (moparcrazy) Calif.this time last year building a 440/4 speed
got the the slant six hemi clone this summer work on it to look this way.it's posted on slantsix.org
1968dodgedarthemislants.jpg

Sabillasville here ya i know here the hell is that well its between hagerstown and Fredrick i guess i should say 1 mil from camp David.and we could all meet at mason dixon dragway 5/23/10 at the mopar meet...:cheers:

Just a note to let you know that the Mopar meet at Mason Dixon Dragway is May 23, 2010 and not April 23rd. If you haven't been to this meet before, it is a fun meet with the show car area open and a swap meet starting at 9am and the drags starting at noon that day.

Just a note to let you know that the Mopar meet at Mason Dixon Dragway is May 23, 2010 and not April 23rd. If you haven't been to this meet before, it is a fun meet with the show car area open and a swap meet starting at 9am and the drags starting at noon that day.
thanks vegasdman;I don't know what I was thinking about.........change was made........Artie

Chester MD here, just across the Bay Bridge on Kent Island! Waiting for the weather to break!!

well welcome to the site this is a good place to be for info or if your buying or selling.ooooya MIR its been 25yrs.since I have been there..

On Kent Island. Been 30 years since MIR. Hoping to get there this summer.

-
Back