-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for any year Duster, Demon, or Dart sport roller with a title. Car doesn't require fenders, interior, wiring, tailights...heck ill even go without suspension as long as I can get it on a trailer. Cheaper is better as i am using sheetmetal i have to potentially build a Demon clone if i can score a shell. Doors and a trunklid would be a bonus but a backglass would def have to be there. I know a lot of people buy late Dusters for disc conversions and part them out so i am looking to snag the shell if someone has one. Looking to be within 8 hours of Clovis NM or near San Antonio TX as I will be in San Antonio until May 16. PM me if you have something i can work a deal on. Thank you so much!
Floyd

I have a NICE 71 Dart with excellent Sheet metal and Zero rust with clean title/
It is Tubbed with Calvert Bars and Springs and New Expensive Moser Aluminum
430 spool with 35 Spline Axles. It has small block headers and complete except
engine and Trans. It has a New S/W Full Cage in Box and New Full Cell. New Centerlines and Brand New Slicks. Clean Nevada Title! And all trim is there and nice.

$ 2,750 Buys it All (Less than rear end and Suspension alone Cost)

$ 1,400 Without race stuff but complete with all trim grille bumper radiator drive shaft glass etc.
You can have a complete Demon Race Car (Hit Hard in Front but only 9K Miles) Race Car for 20 years and
Former NHRA National Record Holder!
for FREE with the Dart and Back half is perfect but no title (Has VIN) if you want to make one car out of two. Quarters trunk deck and one door are like New! I am Close to Mopars at Strip Next Week!

This is stupid Cheap......I am on AZ/NV Border about 500 Miles from you I think.

I have a NICE 71 Dart with excellent Sheet metal and Zero rust with clean title/
It is Tubbed with Calvert Bars and Springs and New Expensive Moser Aluminum
430 spool with 35 Spline Axles. It has small block headers and complete except
engine and Trans. It has a New S/W Full Cage in Box and New Full Cell. New Centerlines and Brand New Slicks. Clean Nevada Title! And all trim is there and nice.

$ 2,750 Buys it All (Less than rear end and Suspension alone Cost)

$ 1,400 Without race stuff but complete with all trim grille bumper radiator drive shaft glass etc.
You can have a complete Demon Race Car (Hit Hard in Front but only 9K Miles) Race Car for 20 years and
Former NHRA National Record Holder!
for FREE with the Dart and Back half is perfect but no title (Has VIN) if you want to make one car out of two. Quarters trunk deck and one door are like New! I am Close to Mopars at Strip Next Week!

This is stupid Cheap......I am on AZ/NV Border about 500 Miles from you I think.

Sorry, not looking for a race car. Sounds like a good deal for someone out there though. Good luck with your sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back