roller rockers

-
I haven't heard anything on those. I would rather go with a good name brand that's known and proven to be good. Even if it means paying more it would put my mind at ease knowing I wont have a problem. If I was going to go the roller rocker rout I would consider Crane.
Just my 2cents.

Well the scorpions were made in the USA and are chevy rockers. And i was looking at them becasue I have magnum heads so i want to convert to studs and possibly use the Scorpions

BUT>>>> I might just buy the chevy Harland Sharp rockers and studs but what do I do for the Guide plates and pushrods???

I might be wrong, but if I remember a mag. did the convertion and used modified Isky guide plates for a chevy (?), I don't remember what they did for the pushrods.

Somebody had an ad for a new mopar magnum rocker kit (complete kit with rocker arms, pushrods and conversion kit) just a few days ago. I think it was priced about $300-350. By the time you buy those rockers your looking at, the kit to install them and pushrods they'd probably cost more than the Mopar set and not be any better if as good. Try searching the want ads in the past week to 10 days an I bet you find them. Last time I saw them nobody had responded to the ad.

Already got everything thanks guys, just doing my transmission now

ok im returning the rockers that i got from summit along with the studs, becasuse I just found out that they had roller rockers on them before I bought them, so I will be getting some Harland Sharp rockers

if you are getting the hs rockers for the magnum heads, I have found the best price to be southeastperformance.com over summit racing.

o im getting them from someone who wont be using them anymore so im getting a great deal

If you are still in need of a New set of Magnum Roller Rockers, I have a new set of Mopar Performance P5249800 (made my Crane Cams) that I would sell for $295.00 plus shipping. These include Rockers, Studs, Guides and Pushrods. Ratio is 1.6. Just email me at [email protected] Thanks, KW

Welcome aboard Florange.

The Scorpion rockers are used widely here on the Island in some rather serious engines.

-
Back