Rolling Resto?

-
I am doing it with my duster, you just have to do the mech. work first and get it driveable then buy seperate body pannels like the fenders, hood and doors.. then do the work on them.. you can do body work and still drive it, but dont do to much at once or you cant drive your car when you absolutely need it.. just slowly working on getting the entire car in primer gray.. eventually you put it on a lift to get the underside of it, when you take the fenders, hood, doors and decklid off to swap out the ones you bought and fixed up..
This isnt the best way to go but it is affordable.

I am doing it with my duster, you just have to do the mech. work first and get it driveable then buy seperate body pannels like the fenders, hood and doors.. then do the work on them.. you can do body work and still drive it, but dont do to much at once or you cant drive your car when you absolutely need it.. just slowly working on getting the entire car in primer gray.. eventually you put it on a lift to get the underside of it, when you take the fenders, hood, doors and decklid off to swap out the ones you bought and fixed up..
This isnt the best way to go but it is affordable.

Yeah I agree. So I hope to have most of the mechanicals done next month, but I doubt that will happen.

cliff I do have some parts here that are way better than what ya got now...so now you have a good excuse to come to the "Flip Flop Inn" just tell the wifey your goin shoppin...better hope she don't ask ya to bring back bread or milk :happy1:

P.S. get me some pic's of both doors and bumpers and anything on the car....you'll be like a kid in a candy store over here

Raining and cold today so tomorrow I will get back outside with my putty knife and hammer and knock out more of the bondo.

-
Back