Rotisserie pivot point for 66 Barracuda ?

-

kiwi sean

Reaction score
Hi people, just trying to shortcut things here , does anyone know the best balance height for a 66 Barracuda going on to a rottisserie, I'm thinking just above the transmission tunnel.
I've done a couple of Rotisserie jobs ,got lucky with an El Camino but had to re arrange my AMX as just got it wrong LOL

Thanks in advance

20230606_202917.jpg

The video link below has a pretty good explanation right at the end. If your rotisserie is adjustable like the one in the link, it shouldn't be hard to do. I think you may be right about setting it just above the transmission tunnel. If you can, update this thread when you find the proper place. I hope to get my 65 Barracuda up on the rotisserie before winter. Good luck!

Hi people, just trying to shortcut things here , does anyone know the best balance height for a 66 Barracuda going on to a rottisserie, I'm thinking just above the transmission tunnel.
I've done a couple of Rotisserie jobs ,got lucky with an El Camino but had to re arrange my AMX as just got it wrong LOL

Thanks in advance

View attachment 1716114514

Thanks in advance

IMG_4180.jpeg

Thanks in advance

IMG_1290.jpeg

thanks Etherr, so looks like youhave it mounted approx 6 inches above the bumper mount holes?
Does it turn easily?

so got mine in the air, pivot points were 5 inches above bumper mount holes in front and 2 inches below boot lock hole in the rear, turns super easy

20230811_180743.jpg

-
Back