Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
$25 or b/0 local pickup Hazlet, NJ
Ok I have a set of 73-up rotors that I got with a 73 Duster disc brake setup, they are dirty and have surface rust but they look like they were pretty new when they got pulled. I went with drilled and slotted so I dont need them. Local pickup in Hazlet on these as there pretty heavy

$25 plus shipping
Have a proportional valve from what I was told was a 73-74 Duster with disc brakes but cant be sure, I went with an adjustable so I dont need it.

$15 plus shipping
Have 2 caliper rebuild kits( just an O ring and rubber boot for each) and a caliper hardware kit for 73-up style a body disc brakes( got new calipers instead).

$25 local pickup Hazlet, NJ
Front 9" drum assembly off my 72 Duster,includes, spindles, drums and brake hardware, still all together, worked good and I was told everthing was faily new when I got the car.

PM if interested, I perfer Paypal but M/O is ok too.

Butch

2010-06-13 041 (Medium).jpg

2010-06-13 028 (Medium).jpg

2010-05-07 014 (Medium).jpg

2010-05-07 016 (Medium).jpg

2010-06-13 027 (Medium).jpg

Caliper kits and hardware kit.... sale pending......SOLD

$15 plus shipping
Have 2 caliper rebuild kits( just an O ring and rubber boot for each) and a caliper hardware kit for 73-up style a body disc brakes( got new calipers instead).

Rotors pick up for $20, good to have a spare set

Proportioning valve $25 shipped

Drum setup $15 pick up or going in the junk heap

Proportioning valve Sold......

Any takers on the rotors or the front Drum setup? Make and offer or they get junked.

Butch

Ok last shot, Anyone want the rotors or the front brake drum setup, FREE if you come pick it upin Hazlet, NJ, otherwize its getting scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back