Rottie Needs Home in AR

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
My name is Carl and I need a Forever Home! Please help me!

Name: Carl (Male :: 1 Year :: McCory, Arkansas 72101)

OK with Cats: No

OK with Dogs: Yes

Foster Email: [email protected]

Description:

Adoption fee: $50 plus transport fee

Carl was a nervous wreck when first brought into the shelter but he has really come out of his shell at the foster home. He is a big baby...all he wants is to be loved on! He loves to play with kids and gets along fine with other dogs. He is a beautiful dog with a super sweet personality. Unfortunately because of his breed, his long stay at the shelter and his heartworm positive status (no signs) he is scheduled to be euthanized. I am desperately trying to keep this from happening...Carl is a wonderful dog and deserves his own family.

Carl_01.jpg

ScreenHunter_02 Jan. 16 09.35.jpg

My hart goes out to all these fine animals Joe
You are a great man to try and find them a home bro :cheers:
I guess I am set on a new born pup and raise it here with my other little girl Boogy that my oldest son could not keep and she has been with me for almost 8 years now.
Socket was my last one to actually pick for myself 8)and the St.Banard was my sons that I took car of and gave him attention that he was not getting...
Thank you for the heads up on Carl and my hart goes out to him
I am sorry this might sound selfish of me, But I really would like a mixed bread and a lab to Rottie would be great, I hope you understand Joe.
Keep up the great work you do to find these great dogs a home :happy10:

My hart goes out to all these fine animals Joe
You are a great man to try and find them a home bro :cheers:
I guess I am set on a new born pup and raise it here with my other little girl Boogy that my oldest son could not keep and she has been with me for almost 8 years now.
Socket was my last one to actually pick for myself 8)and the St.Banard was my sons that I took car of and gave him attention that he was not getting...
Thank you for the heads up on Carl and my hart goes out to him
I am sorry this might sound selfish of me, But I really would like a mixed bread and a lab to Rottie would be great, I hope you understand Joe.
Keep up the great work you do to find these great dogs a home :happy10:

I understand 100% Brother! I was just giving you a hard time this morning, lol. :poke: :-D

I prefer mixes too as they'll generally live longer. :read2:

Carl is a good looking pooch though and I hope that someone here has room for him in their heart. :grommit::grommit:

SOMEBODY help Carl out! I'm too far away, and have 2 big (100 lb) dogs, but Rotties are about the nicest dogs you will find. Every one I've been around has been a big teddy bear. All how they are raised!
Our one dog was on "death row" when we got him - we had no clue, my wife just felt we HAD to get him and I felt we HAD to get that lab/shepard puppy.

Here they are, asking someone to help Carl out!

PICT2176.jpg

Thanks for the bump guys! Here's another bump for the Sunday morning crowd.

-
Back