Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffsrt

6.33 in the 1/8th
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Probably a parts car only, and Ive stripped most of the parts..but thought I would post before having to take it to the scrap heap:cry: And being that this is my first car Id rather not do that.

The car does have big bolt pattern disc on the front.Not much else though.Front grille in good condtion. The car spent its life in new york so you can imagine what the underside is like. Car is now in georgia.

If someone is serious I will provide more pics and details.

IMG_0439.jpg

Backtobasics, Im not sure when I will be able to get those parts off for you..probaly would need a few weeks..$350.

clhyer when you say tail panel do you mean the tail light panel or the panel below it where the bumper bolts too? I know the tail light panel is rotted out..Im not sure about the part below. I can look tomorow in the light.

Buddy, I'm very much interested in the front grille and the tail light lenses (if they are clean)

Kindly send me an email if you got them

[email protected]

thats not worth turfing. I wish you were closer. Someone should take those ralley rims. how is the door pannels.

Kinda a stupid part, but do you have the washers for the rear shocks?

Are there chrome trims at the bottom of the quarter windows?

just one picture from a few years ago. im not parting out the car yet.

IM000848-1.jpg

Just posting some more pictures.It does have adjustable shocks on the front, I can include a 7-1/4 axle and drivesaft. Might part out for the right price.

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back