Round 2

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
As most of you know, about a year ago I was going through all the steps to become an El Paso county deputy sheriff and got cut after the background check. They said they didn't find anything wrong, just more qualified candidates ahead of me.

Well, 4-5 weeks ago I put in for it again as they finally opened the application process back up. Just got the letter today for my written exam date....next Saturday the 15th. Oral boards begin the 17th.

Lets hope 2x is the charm and not 3!!

congradulations Jeremy

just for the record

I don't drink and I don't smoke weed lol

Attachments

• cop.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 216
  • copsss.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 219
what some people won't do to get behind the wheel of a hemi charger...... lol
sat in one compliments to Iowa State Trooper..... lol

Good luck. It took me 4 months of paperwork and interviews just to get hired as a mechanic for the State Police. But it was worth it. Keep pushing forward!!

he hasn't responded, good thing this is not an emergency

Lol thanks Lance and everyone!

I've been assembling the 318 for the Valiant and preparing for Thursday, so been really busy, lol.
Cam and lifters supposed to show up Friday, have the crank and 2 rods/pistons in. Prob finish the rotating assembly on Thursday night as I'll spend tonight prepping for tomorrow.
Oh, and that's on top of working from 4am to 230 every day, lol.

Just don't bust me if I end up traveling through your jurisdiction at light speed.

Best of luck to you can always use more good people looking out for us

I wish you the best of luck!

I think this time will be the one!!:cheers:

I sure hope you're right!! And thanks everyone!

Just got back from the interview.
Was told as of my interview, out of 800 applicants, they're down to 180.
Said they've had quite a few no shows and background check failures.
He said that after the interviews they'll nail it down to around 90 persons or so so he said my chances are high...pending I get past the b/g check this time around. lol

-
Back