RT Heads

-

cuda20

Reaction score
My brother has a pair of magnum rt heads from his 402 crate motor. they are complete with the factory rockers. Have less than 400 miles on them. He put a set of aluminum heads on the motor and is thinking of selling the rt heads. Anyone Know what they might be worth? I thought around 400.00$ for the pair. I'm not to sure so I thought I'd throw it out there and see what you think. They are not for sale yet. He just wants to get a idea what they are worth first. I'll post some pics later today. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• P3260002.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 104
  • P3260003.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 106
  • P3260006.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 95
Man if you were in the states I would jump all over them for $400. Shipping them across the border would be a killer for me though. You won't have any trouble selling them for $400. I personally would ask a little more. I know Dakota guys will be all over them as they love them.

I'll take them for $400,and I can pick up. I'm in Delta, let me know .Thanks Tim

Think I paid $900 shipped for mine back in I think 2006 or 7. But that was right before the rpm heads came out. They are nice heads but rpm are about as nice and lighter now. Would think you could get a little more then $400 for them but it just comes down to what someone is willing to pay.

Troy

-
Back