RT Specialties

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I called RT Specialties yesterday afternoon just about noon and ordered the seal that covered the end of the steering column tube and the rubber seal that fits the small floor plate for the 65 A Bodies (ordered extras as eventually I'll be rebuilding 2 other steering columns). They showed up today by FedEx ground!

Am taking a short break from rebuilding the steering column for my 65 Dart 'vert with these new seals, new turn signal switch from SlantSixDan and the column parts powder coated glass black from Leanna and wanted to let everyone know about the exceptional service from RT. FedEx didn't do too bad either getting it here the next day.

I have a couple of great experiences with RT Specialties and have mentioned that on here... I will continue to recommend them

I have had great experiences with R/T Specialties too and would also recommend them. Great customer service.

Thanks Don! Your column's collar was one of my first better experiences on pot metal a few years ago. Glad you're happy enough with it to mention my name. :-D < hug > Post up some pics when you get it together!

P.S. I sent you an email the other night (Friday I think). Did you get it?

Thanks Don! Your column's collar was one of my first better experiences on pot metal a few years ago. Glad you're happy enough with it to mention my name. :-D < hug > Post up some pics when you get it together!

I have no problem giving credit for great work/service etc. and yours is much deserved for the quality of work you do! The column is completely assembled other than reinstalling the wiring connector and turn signal lever. I'd like to add period correct cruise control to my 'vert and have a NOS cruise control turn signal lever I'd like to use. Got to figure how to mount it - screws in to the turn signal switch rather than secured with a bolt thru the switch.

Am contemplating going in another direction for the wagon's steering column so I might not be using that very nice blue one you did for me. Have to wait and see if it'll work out.

=CudaChick1968;19695003102] P.S. I sent you an email the other night (Friday I think). Did you get it?

Yes I did - just lazy about replying!

I have had good success with R/T Specialties. Tom is a good guy and very knowledgeable.

-
Back