rtse66

-

rtse66

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i recently found a thread about me on here that suggests that i'm some sort of lowlife criminal because i didnt immediately return a $15 check. um, really people are you that stressed about $15 that you freak out that i'm trying to change the amount on the check and somehow i got his creditcard info from a check???? i'll tell you sometimes im justa little lazy and i don't care if i don't return a check the same day. i also have to drive into town to deliver a package or get a money order or whatever.
i've sold hundreds of things online and had a couple of bumps along the way but there's never been anything i haven't been able to work out.
rob stillwell in minnesota

That's what I heard. I thought you should have paid them interest in the amount of $30.00 and send me some for not getting involved

But if you are like me . You wouldn't give a rats *** what they say. There are many cry babies on here and I like em. They make my day and give me a laugh now and then.

What I could tell you is just don't piss me off . Take a look at these guns . And you should see the cannon that goes with these balls.

Attachments

• skinny_man1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 195
You hit another bump in the road I see a phone number in your post.
It needs to be removed or this thread will be shut down and gone.

Why not just resolve this with the guy that had the problem, instead of creating a new **** throwing thread?

I read the other thread, if the other guy is so worried about his info on the check then maybe he should start using paypal and quit sending personal checks....both of you guys are good members, hope you can put this behind you.

. I dont even remeber the thread hes talking bout . Im on here every day lmao . So its kinda like hes telling on him self lmao . So did you get it took care of ?

yeh, i sent him his check back about 2 weeks later than i shouldve but he got it. im just not on here that much to reply to this crap so i just wanted to say my piece. thanks 66340 sedan.
im still interested in that 68 stuff tho.

-
Back