Rubber gloves

-
I've never got into the glove thing, old school I guess, I know I should probably wear them but seems like they make me clumsy. I'm one of those that used to wash my hands with gasoline or paint thinner. When I was a teenager I always wrenched on buddy's cars, mamma would fuss at me and say I smelled like a walking gas pump! I had to wear rubber latex gloves at work before I retired, but didn't like to. I'm sure gloves are a good thing, but just not for me.

Same here, I now have places on both hands that don't produce any body oil, and crack open every time I do anything, always rubbing some bag balm or vaseline one them. About half the time I have to put a bandage over the cracks in my left thumb to get them to heal.

Wear`em guys-----and gals .

I’m 44 yrs old and was diagnosed with colon cancer a few months ago. Caught it early and they tell me I will be fine, probably wear a bag after the surgery.

I can’t help but wonder if I would be going through this if I would have protected myself from all the chemicals and crap I’ve exposed myself to all these years.

I’m trying to use gloves more often and be more careful now.

-
Back