-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superchargeddrt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a running '64 273 V8 2 bbl engine. You can hear iit run right now as it's still in the car (we will post a video of it running). It does smoke a bit (not sure if it's rings or valve seals) but it generally starts in about 1 crank and idles smoothly.The engine will be complete except for the distributor. It has new plugs, new wires and even a remanufactured 2 bbl carb (just put on 5 months ago. PM me if you're interested, it's not out of the car yet but will be soon. This is located in Butler, Pa 16001.

I would love this for a 64 Dart that has a slant six in it now. Do you have a cable shift automatic trans from 64 as well? My car is eastern PA and your inbox is full.

I would love this for a 64 Dart that has a slant six in it now. Do you have a cable shift automatic trans from 64 as well? My car is eastern PA and your inbox is full.

Sorry, I will empty.my box. My buddy Larry is going to use the transmission for a while but it may be available later. You're welcome to the engine if you want it. It will be a bit of a ride for you.

Whatchya gonna do with the slant six? Which one is it?

Whatchya gonna do with the slant six? Which one is it?
It is a 66 factory running Slant 6 Running engine and transmission from the 66 Dodge dart. I have somebody else that wants the trans mission an engine for the past year or so. It is staying in the car until I definitely have another engine and transmission to put in.

IMG_20200104_214050934.jpg
Hi Valiant63,
You were the first to reply so you're first in line. The engine is out of the car and it is indeed free. I am posting a video of it running before we removed it just so you can see that it does indeed run. My buddy has decided to make the transmission available for sale, if you're interested he's not trying to make a killing on it. It shifted perfectly and before he decided to run it we put a new front seal in it, and put in a new filter (last summer, only a few hundred miles on it) it comes with a converter and drive shaft ( In case you need one). Also there is a complete newer exhaust that you can have if you need on. See the picture and video link attached.

IMG_20200104_214120904.jpg

View attachment 1715448108
Hi Valiant63,
You were the first to reply so you're first in line. The engine is out of the car and it is indeed free. I am posting a video of it running before we removed it just so you can see that it does indeed run. My buddy has decided to make the transmission available for sale, if you're interested he's not trying to make a killing on it. It shifted perfectly and before he decided to run it we put a new front seal in it, and put in a new filter (last summer, only a few hundred miles on it) it comes with a converter and drive shaft ( In case you need one). Also there is a complete newer exhaust that you can have if you need on. See the picture and video link attached.

View attachment 1715448106

Hi Superchargeddrt, I sent you a message. If Valiant 63 does not come thru can you let me know, Thanks, Joe

I guess I will be next in line if others dont work. I can drive down when its a non snow day I live in Waterford and took a postal course in Butler a few years ago. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back