Running new flex lines on a 69 Barracuda (location?)

-

340-S Chicago

Reaction score
I'm installing a Holley Sniper EFI system with an in-tank pump.

I have braided lines, and I'm curious if anyone thought of a safer location than right under the rocker panel... seems a little exposed.

Welcome!
I ran my lines next to the rocker and had no problems with punctures or crushing. It was not an everyday car but did see rainy weather.
If you have frame connectors,I'd run it on the outside of them,holding the clamps on with little tabs welded to the connectors.
Any pictures of your car?

Welcome!
I ran my lines next to the rocker and had no problems with punctures or crushing. It was not an everyday car but did see rainy weather.
If you have frame connectors,I'd run it on the outside of them,holding the clamps on with little tabs welded to the connectors.

I have my return line inside the frame connector. Wish I`d thot about that when I was originally subframing it , I would have both feed and return in it .

Welcome!

Thanks, @abdywgn, I swear I have been a member for a while, just have spent a bit more time on the e-body lately.

Here's a pick of the a-body - #s matching 69 Barracuda, 340-S Fastback. My father and I built it ~20 years ago when I was in high school. I recently picked up a 74 cuda and we swapped in a 392/8-speed. After driving that, we decided we were finished with carburetors.

Cuda - Driveway RF.jpg

-
Back