-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68_val_sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
it's time for this one to leave :(... I have lost interest and have a new project to start

Rust FREE 67 dart. currently media blasted and bare steel, will put coat of epoxy primer on it if you want it.

car has been:
frame tied using us car tool frame ties
mini tubbed to frame rail
RMS street lynx rear suspension with Affco shocks
new dana 60 with 3.91 detroit locker
RMS torsion bar front suspension with Affco shocks (set up for BB)
spare tire well cut and sump add for fuel cell (fuel cell is mounted)
brackets welded in for console
all extra holes in fire wall welded shut
after market heater fabbed up (prevents heater motor from coming through fire wall and interfering with valve covers)
roll bar installed,it is installed pretty far back (I'm 6'7") might have to be redone for shorter person.

I have a reanodized grill and hood trim
all side trim
new tailights
68 and up windshiled stainless
correct bucket seats ,console and shifter
new hotrod wiring kit (and all the stock wiring too)
new fiber glass bumpers (have steel bumpers as well)
new bolt on fiberglass 6 pack hood
new bolt on fiberglass deck lid
and many other parts, weather stripping, door handles etc
the only parts I do not have are new door panels,carpet ,headliner, and front/rear window gaskets

car is very staight, has minor crease in pass side quarter and bottom of rocker, drivers fender has a crease as well , no rust !!!

here is the progression of the car since i started on it

http://www.bigblockdart.com/index.php/topic,30650.0.html

tons of pics of all work as performed just ask

011-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

010.jpg

this pic is of the crease in the quarter

008-3.jpg

002-1.jpg

price depends on how what you want ... I can sell the car with out the RMS suspension stuff and DANA if you like, i have a 73 up slant k frame and 8 3/4 to install if you don't want the RMS stuff. send me a pm for more info

Val, i followed your 67 dart build as its sort of close to my own over on BBD. Great work on the car and i really hate to see you moving in a different direction. I guess we all lose interest on some projects. Either way i hope that you have good luck on the sale of this car and on your other project!Matt

I looked through the BBD posts. Looks like some really good stuff. Would you mind posting a few more pics of the RMS front suspension setup? Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back