-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a rust free or very little rust 71 or 72 scamp. To buy outright or I might be interested in trading a 70 numbers matching 340 dart project for a numbers matching 340 scamp, but would consider others. I am located in South Dakota. Not wanting to travel too far. Thanks Cody

If you have a 70 Dart, why don't you do the opposite of the majority? Most convert Scamps into Darts. You could go the other way and have the car you're after.

When someone is wanting to find a rust free car and are willing to trade their numbered car to get it, it's a pretty safe bet it is because they cannot or do not want to repair all the rust on their current car.

When someone is wanting to find a rust free car and are willing to trade their numbered car to get it, it's a pretty safe bet it is because they cannot or do not want to repair all the rust on their current car.
Only rear quarters are rusty, but with having 4 children under 6 and managing your own farm I am afraid it would me a few years to complete that project. If I find a rust free body I could have it up and running much sooner so the whole family could enjoy it that much sooner. I just like the plymouth front clip much better than the dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back