[FOR SALE] rust free 74 Duster, mild built small block. Lots of parts and receipts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am going s different direction in life and am considering selling my Duster. It's a 74 factory 318 auto A/C car. The car now has a mild 318 with 340 X heads and is a very strong running car. The A/C components are gone, but it could all be added back. The car is very solid with virtually no rust. It has had one little repair on the lower pass quarter. Car only has 64k miles on the body. The interior is pretty nice with the exception of the plastics. It does have the factory fold down rear seat as well. I have added a very nice repop tough wheel and added white gauges. I have also added a sub tach and sun gauge pod. Looks vintage and are functional. The car has its little dings here and there, but nothing major. I have driven the car approx 12k miles over the last year and a half. The car has lots of new parts installed such as distributor, MSD 8.8 plug wires, KYB front shocks, Gabrial rear air shocks, loker adjustable throttle and lockdown linkage, and lots more. Also have new in box MSD ignition, motor mounts, PST polyurethane front end kit, and slightly used TTI headers. Also included but not installed is a complete drum to drum 67 B-body 8 3/4 and a 741 case 3:23 sure grip center section. There are other parts included that I'm sure I am forgetting. Hell, I'm even going to throw in my tools and what not. I'm going to go a totally different rout with life due to health and other things. The only thing bad with the car, is that it's starting to slip in second gear. The car is still drive able, but would say it would be safer to ship/trailer it. Has cragar SST's, vintage Holley valve covers, and other vintage looking items. Asking $7000 obo. It's worth that in just saved body work for rust repair. Located just outside of Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back