Rust removing laser?! Holy cow!

-
Seen this before. Would be amazing to have, but its crazy expensive. Maybe we could get everyone on the site to pitch in and the whole community could use it lol

it doesn't seem to go very deep , the craters are still there just the surface rust is gone , How much are they ?

I looked at investing in one for my machine shop and the cost was out there. A complete hand held system was 100K and machine heads system was 250K but you could rent a back pack system for 8K for a week. That killed it for me because I can blast an engine block for 200.00 all day and that works with my client base

I looked at investing in one for my machine shop and the cost was out there. A complete hand held system was 100K and machine heads system was 250K but you could rent a back pack system for 8K for a week. That killed it for me because I can blast an engine block for 200.00 all day and that works with my client base

Hopefully one of those things that comes down in price over time! Remember $7000 plasma tv's? Not that the volume of these would be like that of tv's but y'all get my point..
No clue how they work....

-
Back