Rwicerz!

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
At least I assume that's why they call them ricers, a bad pun on "racers" with a Japanese accent, and the whole sterotype on rice.

Anyways... do your worst of where kids spend $10,000 on a 3 grand car and manage to actually go slower and kill gas mileage magically! :protest:

Honestly, I don't understand these kids. Some imports are actually nice and decent, and they end up turning them into Frankenstein's monsters -- oh, Donks are welcome too. Just make me laugh :p

DAC1C2A2B6F8BEAD9B368AFF610E3.jpg

How about a donkicer? Or would that be a riceronk? Anyway, here's one that's both a ricer AND a donk!

Attachments

• eclipse-donk-28s-fail-donksnob-ricer.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 354
The car at the top looks like a Russian Lada and not a ricer, its a Roosker!

And seriously under-powered at less than 100 hp

The car at the top looks like a Russian Lada and not a ricer, its a Roosker!

And seriously under-powered at less than 100 hp

i was thinking the same thing....that car is screaming Russian....LOL

i have seen Russian cars like that in person and its over rated.....i remember on one the door handle broke off in a man's hand as he was trying to get in it LOL. Gosplan engineering at its best :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Does this count?

Attachments

• EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 288
Don't be hatin, yo.

Attachments

• LIL DONK.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 543
Where go dat rustang at?

Attachments

• logo_103.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 281
RICE= Racing Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. I prefer my imports stock appearing maybe just lowered a little and some nice performance upgrades under the hood I loved having a quick car that could still get good mpg if you dont dog it.

Me and my sons crack up over these cheap, cheesy, ugly *** body kits that guys will install on their ricers. We call them "potato bugs" because that's about how ugly they look. LOL

ricer1qs4.jpg

2472324673_9482aea95f_z.jpg

I dunno man, theres a kid in town who bought a mid 90's 2 door civic for a grand. i mean this thing is a hunk of JUNK....he spent another 1500 on a turbo and nitrous kit, and hes literally smoking EVERYTHING. LOL

he beat me in my cuda, my buddy has a 2600 pound 72 datsun 240Z with an aluminum LS1/6-Speed, he got smoked, my buddy has the new 6 litre GTO, little civic smoked him as well. i mean for about 2500 bucks this young punk kid has a very fast car, not cool buy any means, but i admire with what he has done for so cheap. LOL

That's how you do it. At least he's adding real numbers not imaginary.

bosozoku_191.jpg

I think its a transformer?
ku-xlarge.jpg

I dunno man, theres a kid in town who bought a mid 90's 2 door civic for a grand. i mean this thing is a hunk of JUNK....he spent another 1500 on a turbo and nitrous kit, and hes literally smoking EVERYTHING. LOL

power to weight (& traction to ground), is King ... (wins races).

mopardude318 said:
he beat me in my cuda, my buddy has a 2600 pound 72 datsun 240Z with an aluminum LS1/6-Speed, he got smoked, my buddy has the new 6 litre GTO, little civic smoked him as well. i mean for about 2500 bucks this young RACER GEARHEAD kid has a very fast car, not cool buy any means, but i admire with what he has done for so cheap. LOL

fixed :D, no lack of respect intended or implied.

Damn,
APOLOGIES Asktoro!! b.o.t.
---what in the good Holy Christmas are those---

don't forget the handy cup holders on the front bumpers ....I need one of those for my dart.....not

Attachments

• CIMG2465.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 181
  • CIMG2468.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 197
  • CIMG2467.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 185
-
Back