-
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Holley Street Dominator Aluminum Intake For Small Block In Great Cond. Bolt On & Go.$90.00 + Shipping, Or Pick-Up In Sebastian, Florida. Thanks, Tom

Attachments

• strdom1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 656
  • strdm2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 635
This Fine Intake Is Still For Sale. $90.00 + Actual U.P.S. Shipping. 15lbs Box Is 22''X13''X6'' From Zip 32958

figured i would give ya a bump, i can't believe no one's jumped on this yet, its not a high price, i've bought and sold several of these for $125 a piece all day long, it seems to be about the going rate on one in pretty good shape.. i guess the economy has a lot to do with this, its hard to sell stuff now days.. anyways good luck with the sale...

Would Also Trade. Need 383/400 Aluminum 4-bbl Dual Plane Intake.Or Holley 3310 750 Carb. Or ?

Seriously? You still have this intake? That is a great intake on a stroker.

Seriously? You still have this intake? That is a great intake on a stroker.

Out of curiosity, is there something about these intakes that really makes them desireable for a stroker?
I ask because I have the same intake that I was planning on selling because it is sitting on my garage floor, but I am also planning to build a stroker motor sometime in the not-so-distant future.

I know this is one of the most street-friendly single-plane intake manifolds based on reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back