Sacramento, CA Mopar Show 6/27

-
Yup, I'm going. Look for our car in the A-body Plymouth category. 69 Barracuda fastback, light green/gray. 68k original miles on it, new motor etc.

Yup, I'm going. Look for our car in the A-body Plymouth category. 69 Barracuda fastback, light green/gray. 68k original miles on it, new motor etc.

Jim, we will be sitting with our friends from Penn Valley. They just finished a beautiful '69 AMX (Charcoal Grey). Stop by and say hello and I will do the same. We'll be under a canopy behind the AMX becasue I heard it supposed to hit 105 degrees tomorrow. That's going to hurt. I'll be packing the several 2-liters around. BTW: Slantscamp might be sitting there since he will be there as well.

So I went to the show and we got 2nd place in the Plymouth A-body category for the 69 Barracuda. 1st place was a 66 Barracuda but don't know why he won. Anyhow, we were glad to get anything so it worked out well. There were a lot of nice (and expensive) cars on display so we will go again next year.

I just wish there would have ben more `67/`69 darts there, other than that and being hot it was a nice show...!

I feel bad we didn't have a chance to meet up. We got a late start and was almost at the park when I got a call from my friend Phyllis letting me know that her newly restified AMX broke down about 3 miles from the show and I spent the next two hours at the intersection of H50 and Hazel Ave trying to figure it out. The only problem was that we didn't have any tools. It ended up being a fusible link. Hoepfully, we can get togehter next year or possible at Midnight Mass @ CalExpo on 7/25.

-
Back