Sacramento Show And Swap

-
i will be there. hopefully in the scamp if its back from the bodyshop. im hoping someone will have an 8 1/4 there.

I'm planning on going. so far I've attended mopar alley rallye ,and mopars north of the gate @ Infineon raceway. Does anyone know if there still is an annual mopar meet @ Sacramento raceway ? Went to that one years ago and really enjoyed it.

I'm planning on going. so far I've attended mopar alley rallye ,and mopars north of the gate @ Infineon raceway. Does anyone know if there still is an annual mopar meet @ Sacramento raceway ? Went to that one years ago and really enjoyed it.

They (Mopar Magic) still put it on but do not advertise it. I am not sure when it is but I am sure you can go to Sac. Raceways site and find info on it.

It is in September sometime, not sure of the date... you can go to the Sac raceway wesite and get the date, sorry I don't have a link but you can google for it.

I'm planning on entering my wagon in the under construction section. 100% probability that it's the only Dart Wagon out there.

Should we schedule a time/location to meet up?
Hey these days we might wanna carpool LOL
I'd say whoever knows they are going for sure pick a time and place .
About 75% sure I'm going gotta check My schedule these days My weekends are pretty busy .

-
Back