Sacremento Members?

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Just thought i'd try and see who lives in the area as i'll be traveling out there to visit my father for maybe the last time. He got a bad ticker and already 99% blind but he still knows his boys and grandsons so this next weekend or the following the 5 of us guys will fly out to see him. Would also like to make a little pleasure out of the trip if i can so if any of you members would like to get together for a cold one i'd be game. Never been there so i dont know sickem from come here about the place. All i know is he lives 15 min from the airport so that should give you locals a rough idea for location. I'll tune that up later for ya when i know more. Maybe a friday night cruise in if ya know of one. Here's your chance to hang with and meet a real live hillbilly. We'll be ther about 3 days then it back home. Let me know guys. Here you chance to shake the hand that has shoke MeMikes hand.
Small Block

Bill, I am sorry to hear that you are coming out to CA for this reason. This Sunday is the Mopar Magic event at Sacramento Raceway. I'll be driving a little less than two hours (from the Bay Area) to get there and believe there should be approx. 7-8 members there (some racing, some swapping & some showing their cars). If you were thinking of coming out this weekend, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure some of our Sac members will be chiming in.

Feel free to pm me for my phone #. If you need help finding things or such. Might be able to meet up.

Ben, I thought it was the "Hillbilly" Issue. Maybe they are afraid to be seen with the likes of someone from the "Beverly Hillbillies". LOL. Not real sure when i'll make it happen but it needs to be before MMW.
Small Block

Hey Smallblock, CA's got plenty of hillbillies not far from Sacramento..when I lived there there were plenty living along the Sac River down Rio Vista way...so I don't think you scared anyone..lol

Small Block, I'm 15 minutes West of the Sacramento Airport, in Davis. I think meeting up would be great. But trust me, I've met hillbillies before - my grandpa lived just outside of Branson :p

I will also be at Mopar Magic this weekend, from about 9AM on.

Ben, I thought it was the "Hillbilly" Issue. Maybe they are afraid to be seen with the likes of someone from the "Beverly Hillbillies". LOL. Not real sure when i'll make it happen but it needs to be before MMW.
Small Block

SB, as long as I don't hear the theme from Deliverance playing when/if we meet up, I am absolutley fine. ;)

If for some reason you decide to jump on a plane in the next couple of days, let me know.

Sure am Ben. I've got to get MMW out of the way then i can get on with my plans. Also i'm dealing with an insurance claim and they are draging their feet. I'll keep ya posted.
Small Block

-
Back