Sad news For Granma

-

Arco440

Reaction score
We just found out that our great grandmother at a ripe old age 89 was just told today she has Lymphoma (Cancer).Now with most of her daughters in the medical field.It has already rippled threw the family that due to her age and other medical conditions along with her current health It looks like they will not treat her for this but are going to probably just do pain management.

Not really posting this for any kinda sympathy but i think she could use some good mojo in the way of prays.Her name is Joan and she is a very sweet lady.
just to clarify this is my wifes grand mother my kids great grand mother.

Thanks in advance Aaron.Aka ARCO

Sorry to hear that, I just got done with treatment for Lymphoma in November. I'm praying for your Grandma.

Arco440, sorry to hear about your grandma, but be encouraged. Have said a prayer for her good health. My dad just celebrated his 90th last month and they told him a year ago he had a cancerous tumor, which was inoperable because of age and other issues. He is doing fantastic so far, no symptoms and we thank God for every wonderful day. Surround your grandmother with prayer and may God bless her.

Prayers sent this morning for Great-grandma. I am sure feels a lot a love from her large family.

Definitely prayers sent from a guy that has many prayers sent his way. God Bless you are your family during this time.

Thanks for all the support when i tell her of your kindness and prays she will be just touched and thanks to all.

Hi Joan, you have just made a bunch of new friends here and we are hoping some how you feel better.Your on my prayer list now.

Prayers sent for the family and Grate Grandma to have many pain free days, and to the doctors to use the wisdom given to them to make her life pain free so she can spread her love and sweetness around even more

Threw Jesus name I pray again on this day......

I didnt have time last time i logged on to reply ... But Im saying prayers for her bud .... God bless yall ... I hope shes as pain free as can be bud

Prayers and mucho mojo sent,...Take the time to spend time with her, and remember all the good stories and make sure you hug...

-
Back