Sad, sad

-

clhyer

Reaction score
I've been aware of this '64-'65 4 door for quite a few years. Just sitting there under the shed. Drove by today and seen that the shed is collapsing on it...:wack:
C

Attachments

• P1010025-1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 387
I watched that happen to a '68 Charger...owner was one of those "I'll fix it up when I retire" types. Saw it a few years later flattened in a stack on a car hauler, headed for metal scrapyard.

Sad indeed.

Since you've been eyeing this car for a while now, Cal, have you kept your ear out for that Hemi Runner that was at the show?

I've been aware of this '64-'65 4 door for quite a few years. Just sitting there under the shed. Drove by today and seen that the shed is collapsing on it...:wack:
C

Clyde,I'll be up there in your neck of the woods this weekend. Lets go rescue it?

Stop back and offer to clear the debris and cover it up I've heard stories where something like that is the final straw and they let it go to someone who cares.

Man,I want to fix the shed too... Save the property.

What I would like to do vs what I can do...
I just haven't the time and resources available now to devote to another project. We have to draw the line somewhere.
Jack - I don't know what it would be worth to try & flip.
Robert, shoot me a PM with your reg. email. The hemi rr was this months feature story in the club newsletter. I can scan and send you a copy.
SGBarracuda - The Dukes of Hazzard weekend is this weekend at the old Byron racetrack. I feel drawn to that for some reason... You ought to check it out. If you are interested in the car though, shoot me a PM and I will give you directions. It's about 15 miles from Perry, in Montezuma.

So many projects, so little time.
To damn many projects, to damn little cash!
C

http://www.cootersplace.com/march-8th-march-10th-dukes-of-hazzard-reunion-in-georgia

-
Back