Said Goodbye To a Friend

-
I'm very sorry Rob. You would think it would get easier each time, but I swear it gets worse. I'm sure you made the right decision for Sweetie.

It does get tougher. But Kitty and I have made the decision not to say "no more" because so many need a good home. Since we're gettin a little older now, we're going to not keep quite as many, but we'll still always have some.

I feel for you.
I had to put my pal Shorty down last month.
I miss him more than I thought I would. He was a great cat. Just kinda always knew when the right time to come visit was.
He came to live with us after my father in law died. I found him as a kitten under my FIL 's front porch. He was feral, but came around quick. Shorty took care of Dick until he passed, we took care of Shorty until then.
I kinda hope Shorty is sittin' in Dicks lap right now.

Sorry for your loss, great that your humane to stop the suffering, always hate to see a friend go.

Sorry to hear Rob..
Our cat Hailey is probably on her last year.
The wife and I got her in 1999 and shes still kicking .. it's going to be sad day I'm sure...
Take care..

The only time a pet will break your heart. Rest easy little soul...

Sorry for your loss RRR.

Sorry....one of my cats made it to 18....she was worn out....it is hard but you made the correct decision

-
Back