Said Goodbye to my Best Friend Tonight

-
Beautiful dog.... How lucky you were that he decided to spend his time on earth with you..... Condolences.....

JW

I had to put down my best dog friend 2 1/2 yrs ago. Yes it is hard. But he gave me such good memories, and that is what life is about.
I think of him often.

Sorry you had to go through that. I dread the day when my Zeus ages out, he's the most incredible dog I have had the pleasure of sharing space with.

My heart and prayers are with you, you have a great pup there. I know he’ll be waiting patiently on the bed until you get to see him again! May God bless you with peace and comfort in your heart, and a whole mess of great memories!

Feel for you.. sucks losing a family member.
It sounds like you gave him a great life, and let him go in the best way possible, hats off to you.
He'll be waiting for you, tail wagging.

Very sorry for your loss, you have my sympathy!

1872af576227b8f51ca8a4e30906b36b.jpg

Sorry for the loss, those are beautiful pics. Good on you for having a vet come to the house, that is a beautiful touch and you gave her as much comfort and love as possible.
We have had to put 3 friends down. Very tough. Our condolences.

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to know there are others who feel the same way about their dogs. It's been a rough couple of days but your comments have helped greatly.

Thanks everyone! It means a lot to know there are others who feel the same way about their dogs. It's been a rough couple of days but your comments have helped greatly.
FABO seems to be dog country, for sure. A mans dog, and his heart, and his mopar seem mystically connected.

-
Back