Sail Panels, How To ?

-

MOPAR4Me

Reaction score
Question for 73 and up rear plastic sail panels.

Can someone tell me if the rear side of the sail panel edge get tucked under the rubber window seal?

The headliner gets tucked underneath, so this make me wonder if the sail panels do as well.

Thanks for any help on this.

no,
At a glance I thought this was mine. lol. It is a pic of one in a yard I might go back and get some spare parts from.

2011-10-17 14.42.32.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the response and pic, gives me exactly what I was looking for.

no,
At a glance I thought this was mine. lol. It is a pic of one in a yard I might go back and get some spare parts from.

View attachment 1714951416

Yah, looks like there is a lot of good parts on that one. I am sure a lot of other members here could use some stuff off of that one. Maybe while you get what you need off of it, you could ask other members here what they might need and you could make a little $ to cover your work. For starters those sail panels are always in demand. Headliner actually looks pretty good from what is in the pic. If it has sunroof, that would also be something to snatch up, of course if the owner is willing to sale parts at a reasonable price. Thanks again for your help.

Thank you very much for the response and pic, gives me exactly what I was looking for.

Yah, looks like there is a lot of good parts on that one. I am sure a lot of other members here could use some stuff off of that one. Maybe while you get what you need off of it, you could ask other members here what they might need and you could make a little $ to cover your work. For starters those sail panels are always in demand. Headliner actually looks pretty good from what is in the pic. If it has sunroof, that would also be something to snatch up, of course if the owner is willing to sale parts at a reasonable price. Thanks again for your help.

Most of the nice stuff is picked out long ago, but there are still some useable parts there. Unfortunately, he's not cheap or I'd probably have more out of there already. He's a Mopar guy, knows what he has, what its worth and is in no hurry to let it go...

Darn, I could use those sail panels, like a lot of other people. Here in Texas they are all toast. I have my family keeping an eye out in Indiana and Ohio for some.

-
Back