Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
he guys looking for a pair of rear sail panels ( i think it was they are called) the plastic panels that wrap around the rear quarter windows...dont care about color...if any one has any please let me know!!! preferably in the spokane washington area but will take anything at this point

Thanks!

I have a black set from a 73 but they will definetly need some repair and a metal set from a 71 that are very nice and tan in color.

he guys looking for a pair of rear sail panels ( i think it was they are called) the plastic panels that wrap around the rear quarter windows...dont care about color...if any one has any please let me know!!! preferably in the spokane washington area but will take anything at this point

Thanks!
The inner panels?? 71 dart inner sail panels made from cardboard. Almost perfect. $10 plus the ride. Pix with an e-mail address.

If these are the large plastic style (which 73 and up have) vs older metal models..there is a pair of nice tans on EBAY for bid via search duster sail panel....flip them over and should find part nr on them Ex my 73 has 3776 (pass Side) etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back