Sale or Trade! 00 Vulcan 1500 LOW miles!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwk87Coupe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$4500 obo or trade
Vulcan 1500 classic, bike is in good shape and runs out great. Im the 2nd owner bike only has 2600 miles on it. Interested in mopar trades, a body, b body, classics. Doesnt hurt to ask.

Picture002.jpg

i got a 70 duster and a 73 duster and a 73 dart ill trade you lol. the 70 duster was an original 340 4 speed car but the motor has disappeared from the previous owner and replaced with a 360. the car is in parts but a plat form to start on. the 73 duster was hit in the front and its a slant 6 car with black interior. i was gonna pull the interior ot of of it and put it in the 70. the dart was a parts car for my swinger but i didn't need anything. i also got a ton of parts to go with them. the only reason i would even make this offer is because im being medically discharged from the army and am moving back to georgia so i need to lighten my load lol!
either way its a nice bike!

Really nice bike and a good price!
I'd love to park that next to my '79 Kawasaki KZ1000ST, but just not economically feasible right now.
Good luck with your Mopar trade search!

Thanks guys! The bike sold this weekend. I'm still interested in the cars 540Demon, I'll try and get by there this week!

ok...cmon,theyre still here and they still need to leave from here....all 3 demons,the 70 swinger and the colt gotta find new homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back