SAME CAR as the Dukes Of Hazard but...

-
Looks to have a clean original car until some dumbass got hold of it.

What he said is correct. It is similar to the Charger, since the Charger of that year was based off the Coronet. He never said the cars were the same. Only similar. He's right.

What he said is correct. It is similar to the Charger, since the Charger of that year was based off the Coronet. He never said the cars were the same. Only similar. He's right.
1971 also.
1971-dodge-charger-coronet.jpg

I like the power break patch in the garage under the driver's Tire LOL looks like the grandson got a hold of it...
I think the scariest thing is that it has over 200, 000 miles and no work has been done to the motor... Oil change???...

Seriously, 215,300 miles! I think not. Those cars only had a 5 digit plus 10ths odometers.

:realcrazy:

It’s like saying you have 68 mustang coupe and it’s similar to the car Eleanor in the movie Gone in 60 seconds (but that was a fastback Shelby GT500). Still Stupid remark. He could also claim it was similar to a Daytona

Last edited:
It’s like saying you have 68 mustang coupe and it’s similar to the car Eleanor in the movie Gone in 60 seconds (but that was a fastback Shelby GT500). Still Stupid remark. He could also claim it was similar to a Daytona

I don't think so. I don't think that's how he meant it at all. Also, Eleanor wasn't even a Mach1. It was a 71 Sports roof, disguised as a 73. I completely discount that trash Nicolas Cage was in.

I don't think so. I don't think that's how he meant it at all. Also, Eleanor wasn't even a Mach1. It was a 71 Sports roof, disguised as a 73. I completely discount that trash Nicolas Cage was in.

Ahhh, yes, in the ORIGINAL Gone in 60 seconds, Eleanor was a '71 Mustang Sportsroof, with a '73 grille, the Nicolas Cage remake used a '67 or '68 fastback with a fiberglass body kit, not an actual Shelby GT500

What "Charger of that year" are we talking about then?
If all cars used in the TV series Dukes of Hazzard (i.e The General Lee) were not 69 Chargers, why did they have to covert 68s and 70s to a 69 for The General Lee?
A Road Runner is more similar.
Will the case hold up in court?
And did they do a VIN swap?

Wrong year for what? The Dukes car? They used 68s too. 70s as well.

-
Back