San Francisco Bound Next Week

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm headed out to San Francisco next Thursday through Sunday morning to visit my Brother-in-law whom is sick. I MIGHT have some time maybe on Friday night to possibly meet up with any board members who live out that way. I'll be staying at the Savoy in downtown San Fran.

Anybody? Huh...?

Hmm if i get a little Cash flow by then i might drie out that way. Im about an hour from there.

The Good Guys are having a car show at Pleasanton Fairgrounds on the
13th and 14th. You can take BART out to Pleasanton. It would be my pleasure to pick you up and have you join me. Plan to hook up with some guys from BigBlockDart there too. I live a 1/2 mile from the BART station. BART is Calif version of the subway. :lol:

Tom1951 said:
The Good Guys are having a car show at Pleasanton Fairgrounds on the
13th and 14th. You can take BART out to Pleasanton. It would be my pleasure to pick you up and have you join me. Plan to hook up with some guys from BigBlockDart there too. I live a 1/2 mile from the BART station. BART is Calif version of the subway. :lol:

Ohhhh..... ! Amy is gonna love hearing this. We go visit a sick family member and I'm angling to hit a car show!

Let's see if this gets me in trouble or not... :?
I'll get back to you.

FASTBACK340 said:
Let's see if this gets me in trouble or not... :?
I'll get back to you.

Guess what ? _:pr: :pl: ___ :boxing: ___ :eye:
I think I'll pass on the Good Guys show..... Thanks for the offer to take me!

I'll catch ya next time :wink:

OK John I don't want you to get in trouble with the little woman. Hope the trip goes well and your brother in law gets better. Tom :thumleft:

Tom1951 said:
OK John I don't want you to get in trouble with the little woman. Hope the trip goes well and your brother in law gets better. Tom :thumleft:

We went to the Garlits Museum during our Honeymoon.....
We made the excuse of going to Las Vegas so I could go to Mopars at the Strip.....
This one is NOT going to fly. She's mega-cool about doing "car things..." but not this time. And I'm cool with that.... 8)

-
Back