San Jose/south bay - lets take over a burger joint !!!

-

sic71dart

Reaction score
Just thinking about the old Happy Days burger place by my house I used to go to back senior year of high school to check out the classic cars every Tuesday.. or maybe it was Thursday night. I cant honestly remember. Anyways I was thinking of maybe trying to reignite something like that again around here, of course it would have to be with the consent of the business owner. Does anybody have any ideas of any south bay burger places or what not that have a decent parking lot and would be cool with a bunch of mopar guys or just gear heads in general for that matter? I know there is a burger place on Cherry and Foxworthy that has good parking and I have seen pictures of cars there from car shows from the past. Maybe that or an InNout burger.. possibly on Blossom Hill?

Capitol expressway IN N OUT??? i have friends that i might take too there not all mopars though :/

Well given how shitty the weather is lately.. it might be awhile, which location were you thinking of ?

Ok lets shoot for sometime this spring, how many people can you bring or do you know? If just one or two guys just show up itll be akward and lame, these types of things need momentum.

If you are talking about this weekend, then I am all for it! My girlfriend's family lives in San Carlos, and we are going to be heading down there on Saturday.

Just to let you guys know, there is already an "established" car gathering ever Weds. night at the Boston Market in Santa clara on El Camino. It would be nice to see more mopars there. That way it is already established. Any way let me know i'd like to join to.

there's also one every 1st and 3rd saturday at the Carls Jr. in San Bruno. I'll be there tomorrow for sure, just maybe without my Dodge, I'll have the Jeep.

Ok for those of us in south San Jose Big Dogs on Cherry and Foxworthy has shows every Tuesday and Thursday nights, me and my girlfriend were there on Saturday and I asked them about it so this is current and up to date. The food is not bad either and the selection is good. Parking lot is not HUGE but you could have a dozen or so nice cars there easy.

-
Back