[SOLD] Sandblasting Cabinet Dust Collector Vacuum (TP Tools Skat Blast)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonm

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a TP Tools (www.tptools.com) Skat Blast Sandblasting Cabinet HEPA Filter Dust Collector Vacuum for sale. This is the Dust Collector Vacuum ONLY! In case you are not familiar with TP Tools, they sell more sandblasting cabinets than any other company. TP Tools is selling the new Vac-55 model now. Mine is about 5 or 6 years old. I believe it is the Vac-50 Model. It works great. I use my cabinet a lot. The new Vac-55 models are much quieter, and I am upgrading to one. This works fine. I just want a newer, quieter one. It has a HEPA filter that, according to TP Tools, pulls over 99% of the dust out before the exhaust. I would highly recommend either venting the exhaust outside or but a TP Tools Final Filter bag that goes on the vacuums exhaust port. The new Vac-55 costs about $500 when you include tax and shipping. This one works great, and I am only asking $100 for it. It comes with the 2.25" OD suction hose that connects to the blasting cabinet, and a HEPA filter. It is 120 volts. I cleaned it up inside and out, and I blew out the HEPA filter with compressed air. The HEPA filter is very easy to clean. This should work fine with any blasting cabinet. Plan on about $60-70 for shipping. I looked at the UPS and FedEx websites, and a theoretical shipment from Kansas to Georgia was $100. So I signed up for that Pirate Ship thing, and they say $58 when I print out a UPS Lable on their website. I haven't tried it yet, but there is a first time for everything.
I forgot to add that if you are in the Kansas City area, I go there all the time, so I could deliver. Or, if you are fairly close, I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet halfway.

vac01.jpg

vac02.jpg

vac03.jpg

vac04.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back