SanDiego Sunday cruise Feb15

-

Demon_Jeff_71

Banned
Reaction score
Posted this in the events but thought it wouldn't get viewed enough. Looking organize a mopar only cruise down the south coast highway. Looking to start in the north county area and head south. Maybe stop and grab some burgers and beers. If there is any interest I will get some more info such as start point and what not. Start time at 1100.

Let me know if you guys have interest.
Questions 775-772-4926

Jeff

Wait, This guy tells us all to F off and then posts his phone number ? LOL

This dude is a marine,I would watch what I did with his number! I may be down Jeff.Did you talk to Justin,is he going to bring the valiant?

This dude is a marine,I would watch what I did with his number! I may be down Jeff.Did you talk to Justin,is he going to bring the valiant?

Grinder, I don't think anyone is going to call him for one reason or another. Most of us are either extremely busy, too mature (aka: old) or just do not care in cases like this. As I have said before, people that are either trouble or T off on the forum for no good reason usually weed themselves out or the forum will eventually take care of its own weeding. As far as the marine part goes (and with no disrespect to the Corp as a whole), I got a good chuckle out of that one. I hope you guys enjoy your drive.

Im not sure what he did to offend anyone(im not one for drama),but Jeff is a good guy,with a bad *** Demon.

Im not sure what he did to offend anyone(im not one for drama),but Jeff is a good guy,with a bad *** Demon.

I believe the post has been removed but out of the blue yesterday he posted a thread entitled F*** FABO and T'd off on the forum for no one helping him replying to his questions. I don't think anyone knew where it came from but it was pretty bad. I replied to it and said either figure out what your problem is and if you want to stick around, an apology is in order and if not, just fade away quietly. Also, I mentioned that I looked back at all his threads and there were quite a few people that replied to his questions.

Him being a Marine doesnt give him the right to mouth off and isnt really something that scares me. Friends with Justin explains it all. Like GTX said, after Jeffs not so friendly post last night he wont be answering you here.

-
Back