Saskatchewan people?

-
Pilot Butte, SK

Spirit 2007 097 (Small).jpg

Sorry for the delay in answering you but I have been on holidays. I have owned the Demon since 1992. It is probably the same one you saw in the 80's as the person that previously owned the car Gordon Cowan raced it at SIR back then.

So sorry we couldnt fit in sir.Woulda been fun for sure but the vans tranny crapped out in Sask.We ended up junking it and buying another!

Got a 2000 Grand Caravan Sport.Nice!

What sort of mopar clubs and stuff goes on in Moosejaw?We are thinkin of moving!

Welshman living in the great province of Saskatchewan! My first car after nearly 3 years of living in the Queen city, it just had to be MOPAR!!! 1969 Valiant 100 which I'm seriously considering painting 'Rider green.....heeheeheeheehee!!!

I love that green grille! Where did you get that hood?

the hood and grill on my car??? the hoods stock on the 75 duster, and the grill was custom made after accidentally breaking the original....and the scoop i picked up from my buddies dad, he had it sitting in his garage..

Any of you guys ever heard of Iron Alley in Marshall, SK? His website has a vehicle listed that I'm interested in buying. Is this guy on the level? Are his vehicles in good shape?

Anyone wanna go check it out for me?

I am going to Marshall on May 21 to see my buddy's new house, I would go and see it with or for you.

I will be going through there in a month or so, and I would check it out. Someone will likely be going there sooner. It is easy to find, right along highway 16 as you pass through. Which vehicle are you looking at? Some of them have been there many years. PM if you want

Thanks guys. I'm going to get the guy to send a "photo pack" and I'll have to get back to you.

am Locate in a small town 1.5 hours south of stoon, like 30 mins from the Gardiner Dam, have a 1974 Dart Swinger, am looking for a 8.25 diff for it, has no diff as of now, would apppreciate any help or knowledge of on the whereabouts of one, thanx very much in advance

morgan

I might have one, it is stored in Sask 1 hr north of regina. PM me if you are interested.

-
Back