[WANTED] Sassy Grass 14" Duster Wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess that all plain steel wheels were black - not body color. Someone else might correct me, but IIRC, this is the case so you'll have to paint a set on your own.

I think pre-1970 or so, steelies were body color.

I'm sure someone has the exact date.

My 66 had body color, and the 73 has black.

my build sheet says FJ6 on the wheel color and the pic shows what i believe to be the original wheel, just thought if someone has a couple laying around in FJ6 and they want to sell, I'd be interested in buying them. The next preference would be a different color but correct wheel, straight and rustfree and I could paint them myself like you guys said.also going to need dog dish hubcaps thanks

PM sent

my build sheet says FJ6 on the wheel color and the pic shows what i believe to be the original wheel, just thought if someone has a couple laying around in FJ6 and they want to sell, I'd be interested in buying them. The next preference would be a different color but correct wheel, straight and rustfree and I could paint them myself like you guys said.also going to need dog dish hubcaps thanks

Late inthe 1971 model year, the body wheels ( changed to) were all painted black, even if a button cap build, Therefore if your car was an 'early' build you may well indeed have correct body color wheels. The spare however would be painted black at this point even if a body color were on the - four on the ground wheels.

I also have the wheels. where are you in pa. My early 71 sassy grass Duster had black wheels with dog dish. But I had a Demon with EV2 Hemi Orange wheels. Must have to be ordered that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back