Saw an A-body at a u-pull it yard

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
Saw this at a u-pull-it salvage yard (remember when they were called junk yards).
0311011347.jpg

0311011346a.jpg

0311011346.jpg

Looked fairly complte slant 6 automatic.
Also saw some hubcaps laying in a 40's plymouth that looked vaguely familiar, looked in my Dart/Duster book when I got home and they appear to be 66 Dart. Would have bought them but I didn't have cash on me and I wasn't sure what size they were. I didn't think until now that I could have compared them to a tire and wheel on the valiant to find out if they were 13" or 14". They looked in good shape, the frosted silver part was messed up some and the badges were crazed and foggy on 2 of em, but the metal appeard straight and no curb rash.

Go back and get those headlamp trim rings. They look to be perfect and if they are they will bring good money on ebay. At least $100 if they are not damaged.

SHeldon, Iowa, unofrtunately they don't do mailorder, strictly u-pull it yourself. If I could find enough people here wanting parts from it I would make the trek back over(100 miles), or come up with a list parts that I might be able to list here and help others out. By their price list they seem pretty reasonable.

-
Back