Sayin Hi

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop in and say hi to all my friends at fabo, Actually I stop in every night but I havent posted much since I sold the car which I still have no regrets about. My stress level has dropped a lot with the car gone and I have revived my love for music over the last month after a 5 year break. I even got together with a few friends from high school that I havent seen in about 6 years and we've made plan to get together and play some music maybe put a band together and do some shows.

John, I still havent picked up my new bass rig yet but I tried a bunch of stuff out and fell in love with the Mesa Boogie M Pulse 600 and a Tobias Growler. Not cheap but well worth it.

For now Im playing my old guitar rig, Schector C1 with an EMG 85 in the bridge, a 90's Ampeg VH140C which is stupid loud, and a 80s JCM900 cabinet,

IM000501.jpg

IM000501.jpg

IM000501.jpg

Hey big A, still wish I'd gotten my hands on that Scamp. Especially with the 340 in it. Too bad. Glad you're still hangin' 'round.

Hiya Adam. Glad to hear all is going well with you. Sometimes you just have to disconnect, step back, and reevaluate. Good luck with the band.

Good to hear from you (yes I know we have never met, but enjoyed you posting as a newbie on FABO). Glad to hear things are going good & less stress in life is a great thing. Ya know you can't buy peace of mind & heart. Glad to hear ya got the band back together, now where have I herad that line before ? Music is wonderful, one of the coolest things God made for us to enjoy.

Good to hear that things are good Adam and yes we miss you, but I to believe that music can sooth the savage Mopar beast,

Terry:burnout:

Sounds like a good path Adam, =D>
I know that when I am lucky enough to have a night of making music
I am a new man the next day, :glasses7:
Glad to here all is well
and you are a happy camper.

Congratulations on seeing your old friends.:rock:

Hey Adam. Glad things are going well for you. Music sooths the savage soul. Nice rig. I'm running a Spector Bass, GK head through a Sunn cab. I'll try to get some pics up...

-STAN

Hey Adam. Glad things are going well for you. Music sooths the savage soul. Nice rig. I'm running a Spector Bass, GK head through a Sunn cab. I'll try to get some pics up...

-STAN

I considered the GK1001RB head but cant find one locally to try. My local stores are lacking on the bass gear.

I count the Dakota!!:bounce: But that is all I have it this time.[-o<

HEY ADAM,

ROCK ON!

I didn't know you're a rocker too. I'm am old school rocker from LA. I played the Hollywood scene and have a few claim to fames, and still play today.

My music has recently had to share me with my new rekindled passion for muscle cars specifically my 70 Dart project which is also kinda a father/son project.

If you need advice or help with gear, let me know, I an expert in this area!

Paul
1991 Marshall 6100LM 30th Aniv
2-1982 Marshall JCM 800
1991 Marshall JCM 900
1966 Fender Vibroverb
1960 Gibson LP JR
1992 Gibson LP Historic
2006 Fender Am Dlx Strat
2004 Fender Am Dlx Tele
2000 Fender Am Std Tele
1998 Fender MIJ 60's Strat
Not counting all my Pro Audio gear.

It was something I was doing on the side but turned out to be more hassle then its worth, Im just doing detailing now.

-
Back