Saying thanks

-

mopar56

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to RBKT65 thanks for renewing my faith in the good members of this forum, I posted a wanted ad for something I needed, he replied, I sent him cash, as it wasnt a lot of money and I dont do paypal, I got the part today in the mail, now I can carry on with my hotrod project, last year I sent a money order to another member here for some commando valve covers for the same project, the seller kept my money, ( it was $225.00 cdn freight and taxes in ) I never got my parts, another member got screwed to from the same guy, life is short so I didnt make a big deal, that's just the way I am, but today thanks to the seller above my faith is renewed, what a great forum and bunch of people in general on this site!

Agreed.
Rbkt65 :thumbsup:.
Mostly all of the members here are great!
We should call out the thief, they're Fabo name and general location, since they prob switch up their name often. I had a similar incident and I even used PayPal.
PayPal is great, if you dont know the seller, dont send as a "Friend" to avoid the fees like I did. Add the 3% and PayPal will go to bat for you and investigate the seller if theyres any issues, and most likely return your money. It seems PayPal doesnt want deadbeats using they're ap either.
Joe

Its great to see a shout out to a member for helping out fellow members with needed parts.
I honestly think that is one main reason for all these forums.

hard to find parts, combined with a wealth of knowledge is what keeps me coming back.

on that note, the bad ones need to be called out,in the hope they come good with the deal and redeem themselves. I was also burned, not much money out, and the good experiences outnumber the bad.

i also prefer paypal. Some i have no issues at all with friends and family, i trust them.
Lots of good guys/ gals here..

I wonder if it's the same few people that has been robbing all of us.?

I tried calling out the name of a scammer on this site and he is on b bodies as well, when i did, he sent a PM to admin, saying i threatened him, end results, i was banned 2 years from this site and the scammer stayed on here scamming people, so all i can say is i like this site, but I never call anybody out on scamming, i was the one that got a time out while the scammer is on here still.

Last edited:
Mopar 56 and Rbkt65
Apologies for Hi-Jacking your thread. As you can see, the thieves here are a concern with members.

I tried calling out the name of a scammer on this site and he is on b bodies as well, when i did, he sent a PM to admin, saying i threatened him, end results, i was banned 2 years from this site and the scammer stayed on here scamming people, so all i can say is i like this site, but I never call anybody out on scamming, i was the one that got a time out while the scammer is on here still.
Seems a little bass-ackwards don't it?. In my case the Admin sent the thief a pm, never got a response......seems to me they are the ones that should be banned for a couple years.

We should start up another thread, calling out those who are stealing from us.
Joe

Always a great idea to give positive feedback to the honest members and negative to the less than honest ones. Be sure to check feedback before the deal.

Check out this thread from last year, the same loosa robbed many people. Search his old name Fabo name, "Bruldan" (Dan Bruley) and see the issues for the past many years.
Maybe we should continue our convos there.

thanks for the vote of confidence. i try to be as honest and up front as i can with everyone i deal with. i posted an ad for 3 oil pans on 3 different sites. dropped the price on them and had 1 fellow on another site say he would take them all. only thing i forgot to ad in add was "each". i pm'd him and said i was sorry the ad was incorrect. i went back and looked and it was my fault. so i pm'd him again and offered them to him for 1/2 of newly dropped price, as i felt real bad about it. i didn't know what else to do as shipping would ate up everything and more. i don't like thieves either. thanks again.

Always a great idea to give positive feedback to the honest members and negative to the less than honest ones. Be sure to check feedback before the deal.

I agree but it is not super easy to leave feedback here; not sure how to fix that. I've done a few dozen transactions on here and you can see from my feedback it does not correspond to my transaction number.

-
Back