Status
Not open for further replies.

camd64

Remember Landy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I don't need this right now but it looks like mine is fried and the shop that did the work said its out of warranty. I have priced the cost to rebuild mine but would like to know if anyone in or around San Jose has a good working V8 904 trans. for sale. trying to figure out the easiest and cheapest route to go. Thanks.

watch out--- the 65 push button tranny -- is a 1 year only item--- you can make these work -- but need to swap some parts.

just an fyi-- ,Lawrence

:thumrigh: right on! either way I have a floor shifter plus I still have the push button setup.

The 65 is still a 1 year only as a cable shifted unit, not to mention the ball and trunion driveshaft connection.

I don't need this right now but it looks like mine is fried and the shop that did the work said its out of warranty. I have priced the cost to rebuild mine but would like to know if anyone in or around San Jose has a good working V8 904 trans. for sale. trying to figure out the easiest and cheapest route to go. Thanks.

I bought a 318 w/904 tranny earlier this year off a running 74 dart. Original intentions were to swap my S/6 with this motor but having second thoughts now. Motor /tranny is nice complete with roller cam/lifters and intake but no carb. If interested let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back