SB fabricated alum. valve covers

-

sydcuda

Reaction score
Anyone know a place that makes fabricated valve covers in the same style as these Moroso covers? Specifically the taller 'square shouldered' type, that make the valve covers look wider and beafier across the top. All the fabbed valve covers I have seen elsewhere taper inwards at the top, making them less sexier IMHO.

But at over $400 the Moroso pieces are way too much.

35%20mor-68316_w.jpg

There are a couple different styles sold on fleabay. I think I paid $80. shipped for my set and they are fine.

Mine have the recessed bolt holes instead of the tube sticking out the top like the Hughes covers and they were polished.

thanks...the hughes engines ones are Moroso, at over $400. Fleabay are not the square shouldered kind as in the morosos, at least the ones I have seen, but are tapered in at the shoulders - and I do have a pair in that style but I have come to realise I just dont like 'em. I want a nice flat, wide top like the moroso units.

Here's a pic of the 'tapered top' kind that I already have, which I dont like all that much.

210420101731.jpg

Hmmmm, "taller, square shouldered, heavier and beefier" all combine into "sexy" ........ but doesn't exactly bring valve covers to mind Syd. LMAO

I think I better go out to the shop now. :-D

Hmmmm, "taller, square shouldered, heavier and beefier" all combine into "sexy" ........ but doesn't exactly bring valve covers to mind Syd. LMAO

I think I better go out to the shop now. :-D
leanna sounds like your spending to much time in the shop.......:snakeman:

Never mind I think they are what you already have.

THe ones on Ebay are from KMJ. I have had my eye on some for awhile...not sure which ones I will get.

-
Back