SBM heads

-

AUSA66

Reaction score
I was over my engine machinist's last year he set up my 340 Victor heads for solid roller & clearanced the pushrod holes.
He mentioned they had redesigned the Clevo 351 they get them cast in China & do all the machining here in Western Australia they are behind 80 engines i just checked his website & found he is offering SBM & big block heads as well dont know if they designed them or are purchased raw from somewhere else see pic check website www.arrowengineparts.com.au also go by the name of Head Torque never had any problems with any of there work.

dsc-0003_orig.jpg

dsc-0031.jpg

dsc-0032_orig.jpg

dsc-0033_orig.jpg

I looked at their site…not much info…must be on smoko

They look like Aeroflow castings, china cast but the casting quality looks better than the edelbrock heads. Would be interesting to see how the grade of alloy compares to what edelbrock use.
Doesn't list a price on their website though - the Aeroflow heads I bought needed the valve job fixed (badly chattered) and a couple of the guides were a little bit tight.
If this mob are checking them over and giving them a decent valve job they're probably a good starting point.

-
Back