SBP Centerlines

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I bought, and sold... a set of SBP Centerlines 2 yrs. ago and have regretted it ever since. I have an opportunity to purchase a set of SBP 15 X 5" and 15 X 8.5" w/tires for $500. Are these even available new anymore? Assuming the tires are shot to hell, is this a fair price for them? They are polished and off of a race car so I'm going to guess they're is great shape. I sold my set for a little less than $300 and they weren't polished. I'm waiting on pictures...

Are you kidding me? JUMP ON EM!!!!!!!!!!! I paid well over $1000 for new BBP Centerlines.

John, Centerlines are now over $250ea. What backspacing are the 8.5" and whats the chances that they are off my old ca,r LOL.

It sounds like....you best be on your way to the bank quick!!!" before someone picks up on what there selling" :headbang:

They're off of a Duster from Jersey with stock spring perches... I'll fill you in on details as I get `em.

if u guys are looking for sbp centerlines i have a set rears are 15x10 and fronts are 15x8 they were on my demon when i bought it and have never liked them. the frons are wide enuff to be rears. will get back spacing measurements. these have tires the are no more then half gone. i was thinking of selling them complete for $450

-
Back