-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a NEW, never mounted, set of small bolt pattern S/Ss. Two are 15x6 and Two 15X8 WITH center caps. 3 are still in the boxes, Took one out for the photo op. $650.00 OBO plus shipping. I'm in 83703 (Idaho) These were for a project 67 'Cuda that went to a new home. I don't need them but I do need Headers. I hope someone can use them.

do rears have deeper front dish than front or all 4 same from front w/ different BS ?

15X8 has a 4 3/8" back spacing and the front spacing is 3 1/8"
15X6 has a 3 1/2" back spacing and the front spacing is 2 1/8".
I was a too steep on the price at $800.00. My bad. I've checked around and you can get them for about $150.00 each. Caps are extra (I didn't price those) and they'll take about 10 months to get them (The 5 on 4" bolt pattern ones).

Sold Locally on Friday. The Tire Store I got them from kept telling me they were delayed by the manufacturer, took 10 months and I know what I was Charged- $369.48 for the pair of 6" and $379.48 for the pair of 8". I was NOT trying to hustle anyone on here at FABO I was trying to get what I thought was a fair price. I've since found out I was Lied to about availability and Hosed on the price. Sorry for the ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back