SBP Disc Brake Rotors

-
Does anyone reproduce these currently? If so, any suggestions?

Thanks FABO

Yes.
They aren't difficult to optain anymore.
Wagner, Centric has them.
I recommend the Wagner's. Centric's are poor quality in their final machining, and you may, or may not, have installation, fitment problems with them.
When i was buying Wagner's, i was buying them from Amazon, although they are available from others sources, also.

Wagner BD60257 Disc Brake Rotor
^^^^ Use that for an Amazon search. ^^^^

Yes.
They aren't difficult to optain anymore.
Wagner, Centric has them.
I recommend the Wagner's. Centric's are poor quality in their final machining, and you may, or may not, have installation, fitment problems with them.
When i was buying Wagner's, i was buying them from Amazon, although they are available from others sources, also.

Thank you! Good to know. I'll look into them

A few years ago Summit was selling drilled and/or slotted SBP rotors.
Also I believe the K-H calipers are the same as early Rustangs.

I bought a pair of these so I would have some spares. The machining looks really good but I haven't used them yet. $21.97 each and shipping was only $4.95 for the pair.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bendix-Brakes-PRT1054-Brake-Rotor-Cast-Iron-Solid-Front-Dodge-Plymouth-Each-/191240535431?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c86d2fd87&vxp=mtr"]Bendix Brakes PRT1054 Brake Rotor Cast Iron Solid Front Dodge Plymouth Each | eBay[/ame]

A few years ago Summit was selling drilled and/or slotted SBP rotors.
Also I believe the K-H calipers are the same as early Rustangs.

Ford Mustang, Kelsey Hayes calipers are different in the manner which the brake hose attaches to the caliper.

In theory they can be used on a Mopar, with some creative brake hose use.

-
Back